To reset your password, you must go through the “forgot password” process. You can choose “strong authentication” to protect your log-in. This can be done under the “My Account” section.
FILE A COMPLAINT
If you would like to file a complaint with PointsBet, you must first contact us via live chat.
- When you initiate a live chat, you will be connected with a PointsBet Customer Service representative. The representative will assist you in resolving the matter and provide you with the available options.
- You will also have access to the ticket number and transcript of the conversation. These should be kept for your personal records, or to be passed onto the regulator in your province.
- If you are unable to resolve your dispute with PointsBet, and feel it is regulatory in nature, you may contact the regulator at:
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
416-326-8700 or 1-800-522-2876 (toll-free in Ontario)
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm or through their iAGCO online portal via THIS link.
You may also contact iGaming Ontario for any other unresolved disputes, not regulatory in nature (e.g., routine transactional issues) at: email@example.com
416-326-8283 or Toll Free: 1-833-55-iGame (1-833-554-4263)
If you suspect any activities related to collusion and/or cheating, including the suspected use of bots, please reach out to Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via live chat, to report it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When creating an account with PointsBet, you expressly agree to PointsBet’s Terms and Conditions which are located at the bottom of every page.
- You must be over the age of nineteen (19) to create an account or make any wager on PointsBet. You are prohibited from allowing anyone under the age of nineteen (19) to access your account. If you are found to be under the age of nineteen (19) or found to have created an account to allow someone under the age of nineteen (19) to wager on PointsBet, then the following will occur: (a) your account will be immediately suspended, (b) you will be reported to any relevant legal and/or provincial regulatory authorities, and (c) you will be prohibited from participating in internet gaming with PointsBet in the future.
- Only one account per person may be created with PointsBet. In the event PointsBet discovers that you have opened more than one account, PointsBet reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts, and terminate, withhold, or revoke any winnings. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login names and passwords and you accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur on your account. It is your responsibility to configure the relevant auto-lock feature to protect your web browser or mobile device from unauthorized use. Please refer to PointsBet’s Terms and Conditions for additional authorized participant responsibilities.
- It is a violation of our Terms and Conditions to allow any other person to use your account or place a wager. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to notify us of any unauthorized use. If we request registration information from you, you must provide us with accurate and complete information and must update the information upon any changes.
- Provincial regulations prohibit you from placing wagers while located outside of the province in which your account was registered. Accordingly, you must be physically located within the boundaries of the province in which your account was registered to place a wager. You will be unable to place a bet if geo-location technology fails. Additionally, if you attempt to use third-party software in an attempt to circumvent your geo-location, your account will be suspended, and you may be reported to the appropriate provincial regulatory authorities.
- PointsBet recommends that you closely monitor your activity by regularly reviewing your transaction history and comparing your financial statements against known deposits to detect unauthorized use of your PointsBet account. Whenever you are not playing, do not forget to lock your device. Remember, allowing other people to use your PointsBet account is prohibited. You are responsible for the actions of other individuals who gain access to your account. Please refer to PointsBet’s Terms and Conditions for additional authorized participant responsibilities.
- The Responsible Gambling page also allows you to set limits on deposits, spending and time spent on your account. A self-imposed cooling off period can also be set on that page. For information about potential risks associated with excessive participation in internet gaming and where to get help related to betting responsibly, please scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on “Responsible Gambling”.
- At any time, authorized PointsBet members may view their account and game history by logging in, clicking on the “My Account” section from the menu bar at the top right of the screen, and selecting “Account History”. By scrolling to the bottom of the “Transaction History” page, members may download up to twenty-four (24) months of their account history.